talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2021 Pre-Season Testing - Bahrain - March 12th-14th

• Subscriber

Four days to go until we see all the cars on track again! Only 3 days of testing instead of 6 (or 8, if we look back) and taking place in Sakhir instead of Catalunya. 

All sessions will be shown live on Sky Sports F1:

skysports-testing-sky-f1-2021_5293861.jp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Fucking hell, he must be paying good money. They're really taking away a full day of significant testing from their first drivers. :dam:

Money talks, huh. One would expect Nissany to at least challenge for F2 title now that he's joined a better team and has plenty of experience, let's see if he does better than 5 pts last season :ph34r:

German SKY will show testing live too. And they start their own F1 channel on Friday where they show the feeder series', Porsche Cup, documentaries, old races etc. :x

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

German SKY will show testing live too. And they start their own F1 channel on Friday where they show the feeder series', Porsche Cup, documentaries, old races etc. :x

Have you got it? I saw ads for it, looks promising. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Yup, it's included in the Sports package I have. I got Bundesliga and Sports. :)

Is there a complete list somewhere of racing series they intend to cover (other than F1 and supporting series)?

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Is there a complete list somewhere of racing series they intend to cover (other than F1 and supporting series)?

So far I know that they'll show every F1, F2 and F3 sessions, plus Porsche Supercup. Today they started a vote on their Facebook page about which old race they should broadcast. And they're talking about documentaries. I'll have a look if I find something more concrete. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

From when to when is the first session? I'll try to watch it on the side, with Mick and Seb on track. :o 

7:50 to 12:05 CET :) 

Just re-subscribed to F1TV ^_^

So the new Germany Sky F1 channel started today. Hmm, later on they show Ralf Schumacher's debut in Melbourne 1997. After that they show re-runs of the tests from today. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Told you it's a beauty. :17_heart_eyes:

DRGBDOx.jpg

Wouldn't go as far and say it's a beauty, but it does look a bit better 😂

Aston really looks like a Mercedes, depending on lighting. 

Archived