talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cosmetic Surgery

football forum

• Subscriber

Looking at Price the other morning with all her plastic surgery whatever you call it made me and the wife just switch the tv over, we just could not be bothered with her rattling on thinking she was Cleopatra, she reminded me of one of those fragile china dolls that if you flick your finger on them they would just fall apart and shatter, to think once upon a time she was a Sun page three natural booby special.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know someone who had crippling anxiety and obsessive focus about a "receding" hairline (really just a pretty pronounced widow's peak, not properly bald looking). They spent a few grand having a hair transplant to fill-in their temples.

A year later, and despite having a hairline which any 30-something man would kill for, they're still consumed with worry about how their hair looks.

I don't have anything against plastic surgery in principle, but I think most of the time the money would be better spent getting psychiatric help first. 

Here is an interesting question, applies to both me and women. I also know there are bald people so they've got to imagine they've still got hair for this and have never been bald. 

If they could offer a single a hairstyle that never needs cutting or looking after for the rest of your life would you take it?

Entirely of your choice what style and colour. No need for barbers or salons, or worries of losing hair or going grey. 

Or would you worry the style would go out of fashion and you'd be left looking stupid in 20 years time. 

Archived