talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB Pokal 2021/22 - [1st Round] - 6th - 9th August 2021

football forum

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man - Augsburg with chance after chance to put another one in the net, until finally a rocket just hits the keeper right in the melon, calling a stop to the play. 

As games go into HT, only a few scores are surprises....

Greifswalder 1 -1 Augsburg
Osnabrück 1-0 Bremen
Wuppertaler 1-0 Bochum

The bits I've seen of the Augsburg match make me think it'll be a miracle if we don't score 3-4 goals, as it's just target practice at this point. 

Mostly I watched the Bremen match which I thought was really good with both team having chances early. 

8 minutes ago, Eco said:

As games go into HT, only a few scores are surprises....

Greifswalder 1 -1 Augsburg
Osnabrück 1-0 Bremen
Wuppertaler 1-0 Bochum

The bits I've seen of the Augsburg match make me think it'll be a miracle if we don't score 3-4 goals, as it's just target practice at this point. 

Mostly I watched the Bremen match which I thought was really good with both team having chances early. 

I'd add Flensburg 0-0 Kiel to the surprises.

• Subscriber

Dinkci, Schmidt and Schmid the only positives so far. Too bad Dinkci is not a winger and can't cross 🙄 Füllkrug and Agu completely rubbish, Zetterer with a few misjudgements, defence doesn't seem to be working well together. 

23 minutes ago, nudge said:

Dinkci, Schmidt and Schmid the only positives so far. Too bad Dinkci is not a winger and can't cross 🙄 Füllkrug and Agu completely rubbish, Zetterer with a few misjudgements, defence doesn't seem to be working well together. 

Is Toprak also having a bad game, each time I turn your game on he seems to be in the middle of something and it never looks good. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Is Toprak also having a bad game, each time I turn your game on he seems to be in the middle of something and it never looks good. 

No he's just very expressive 👀😂

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Bremen so unlucky not to score there. That's at least the 3rd time I've seen them hit the post today. 

Second. Füllkrug hit the bar, now Mai hit the post... So frustrating.

Just now, nudge said:

Second. Füllkrug hit the bar, now Mai hit the post... So frustrating.

I thought there was twice in the first half, but regardless, so damn close again to scoring your opening goal. 

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Bit bitter for Bayreuth after they had their putative equaliser for 4-4 ruled offside.:(

I'm watching Bremen so I missed it. 

This game has a very tense feel to it and I love it. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived