talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 0-0 Man City - Monday 14th March, 2022

football forums

16 hours ago, Cicero said:

Gallagher's transformation the past 12 months is admirable. Looked like a player who specalised in nothing at West Brom, to a complete midfielder at Palace. 

He's been pressing a lot less since contracting covid and has been playing in a deeper role. Not sure if the two are linked or that we have Michael Olise and Jeffrey Schlupp step up to take a lot of the running off of him.

15 hours ago, Rick said:

Thanks Palace. 

City showed everything I say about them is true the way they played in the last 15 minutes. Proper babying and losing their head. Bunch of cunts. 

I loved the last fifthteen minutes to be honest. All game I was waiting for floodgates to open and lose by a couple of goals. As soon as there heads started going I realised we were going to get something from this game.

Hats off to Patrick Vieira. That's twice now he's had Pep's number.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

He's been pressing a lot less since contracting covid and has been playing in a deeper role. Not sure if the two are linked or that we have Michael Olise and Jeffrey Schlupp step up to take a lot of the running off of him.

I loved the last fifthteen minutes to be honest. All game I was waiting for floodgates to open and lose by a couple of goals. As soon as there heads started going I realised we were going to get something from this game.

Hats off to Patrick Vieira. That's twice now he's had Pep's number.

I think it's more to do with the tap in's we bizarrely missed more than Vieira. i think you oiled the area because damn, that ball was zipping off the surface at 100mph :4_joy:  credit to your ground staff  

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I think it's more to do with the tap in's we bizarrely missed more than Vieira. i think you oiled the area because damn, that ball was zipping off the surface at 100mph :4_joy:  credit to your ground staff  

Pep moaning about the length of the grass was bizarre. He should have seen the bog the ground was when we were in The Championship.

• Subscriber

While it's funny that Guardiola used the grass as an excuse and this should definitely be brought up on a regular basis for at least the next 3 years, he's not the first manager to make insane comments after failing to get a result and starting to feel the pressure. It's a bit of a cliche but these guys don't get to where they are by being good losers.

It's always hilarious when a manager loses their mind so badly that they blame grass or weather without realising how stupid they sound making out as if it costs their team more than anyone else.

Archived