talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 3-0 Arsenal - Monday 4th April, 2022

4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Ty saying on AFTV they lost to a 'bunch of nobodys' made me laugh. They've only beaten us once in the last eight games!

Also the bloke that says 'blud' all the time and now watches the matches shouting in a pub surrounded by children must have the shortest video clips when Arsenal are doing well. It cannot be healthy being that angry all the time.

When they last drew you, too, I seem to remember Palace looking like the better side and it was really unfortunate you gave up a last gasp equaliser (which at the time you were doing a shitload in pretty much every Palace match I'd seen that season).

AFTV I think actually love it when Arsenal are not meeting expectations because they make money off the rage. I agree with you, it can't be healthy being that angry all the time... and tbh I'm a very angry person, so me saying that I think says something xD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look at Spurs' fixture list a couple weeks ago and I think they get top 4 tbh, and not based on this result as I had Arsenal winning this. But they seem to have the easier run in and with how their team has finally clicked now, this should be there's for the taking tbh.

Archived