talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-0 Man Utd - Saturday 9th April, 2022

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

What’s the point bringing United fans into a conversation about Ronaldo smashing a phone? You know, if we’re going off that logic…..

Well he smashed a Utd fans phone didn't he?

Linesman.. I know you'd love nothing more than to nosh Ronny off, but come on mate ...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Which had what to do exactly with United fans?

Have you had too much to drink?

So Ronaldo smashes a Utd fans phone and you can't see what that has to do with a Utd fan? 

Bed time for you I reckon pal xD

5 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Fucked them off for Real Madrid at the first opportunity but apparently Manchester is his home?

The way United fans idolise him is fantastic xD.

He would have gone to City too if Ferguson hadn't got his panties in a bunch last summer.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So Ronaldo smashes a Utd fans phone and you can't see what that has to do with a Utd fan? 

It was an Everton fan's phone, no?

His petulant behaviour is ludicrous from a player of his experience. 

He doesn't lead by example at all. Throwing a massive tantrum coming off when the team is winning (and overshadowing a young player's first goal for the club) storming off down the tunnel at the end without acknowledging the fans, getting thin skinned about any kind of pundit criticism, making red card worthy tackles when everything isn't going exactly to his plan, doing things like this.

He's absolutely pathetic, you'd lay into an 18 year old if he was doing this stuff never mind someone of Ronaldo's experience. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

It was an Everton fan's phone, no?

I was led to believe it was a Utd fan but even so.. who the fuck does he think he is smashing any fans phone? 

And what does Gerrard having an altercation with a DJ have to do with it? 

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not really. It’s literally one person who is a fan. An EVERTON FAN. So not all fans? Or United fans?

Again, you said United fans worship the bellend. That’s you bringing United fans into and argument about Ronaldo and an Everton fan?  I pointed out all fans worship bellends. Then you got offended by me using Gerrard as a prime example of a player that was a massive bellend but is worshipped. Tbf, the 4 year old has just spewed everywhere and I’m still cleaning the fucking mess so there is that, I’d rather be asleep. As for ducking off Ronaldo? Nah, you’re alright. Again, I can admit he’s a cock. Some fan bases will even support racists through to the bitter end though……

Don’t take the bait.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Not really. It’s literally one person who is a fan. So not all fans? Again, you said United fans worship the bellend. I pointed out all fans worship bellends. Then you got offended by me using Gerrard as a prime example of a player that was a massive bellend but is worshipped. Tbf, the 4 year old has just spewed everywhere and I’m still cleaning the fucking mess so there is that, I’d rather be asleep. As for ducking off Ronaldo? Nah, you’re alright. Again, I can admit he’s a cock. Some fan bases will even support racists through to the bitter end though……

Don’t take the bait.

I've took it you fucking prick. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

I was led to believe it was a Utd fan but even so.. who the fuck does he think he is smashing any fans phone? 

And what does Gerrard having an altercation with a DJ have to do with it? 

Because you said 'Utd fans worship the cunt'.

And Liverpool fans worshipped Gerrard even though he punched someone up in a bar.

It was just a comparison to show that any given fans of any given club will worship a specific player even though that player might have done something cunty. 

Just now, Stan said:

Because you said 'Utd fans worship the cunt'.

And Liverpool fans worshipped Gerrard even though he punched someone up in a bar.

It was just a comparison to show that any given fans of any given club will worship a specific player even though that player might have done something cunty. 

Ok no worries. 

Archived