talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jesse Lingard - Joins Forest on a Free

9 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yeah I agree with that. The issue they've got is with all the loanees is that they needed to have a 10/10 window but all the sigings have been good so far.

And then they have to gel straight away pretty much. If they came into the league with this squad you'd think they have a chance but chucking  a squad together this quickly is difficult.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dan said:

They're apparently paying all of Dean Henderson's £120k a week wages as well.

I was thinking they were building a decent side but now I think they're just being a bit reckless. No newly promoted side should be paying £300k a week for those two.

Henderson wages honestly worth it, was arguably one of the leagues best keepers when in similar circumstances at Sheff United, he was sensational under the pressure of being newly promoted; he’ll give them a lot of confidence.. It’s sensible business. 

Lingard though, I can understand as those wages are bonkers but at least Forest are showing some ambition, clearly not interested in being a yo-yo club; shakes it up a bit. 

22 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Let's not forget this is the same owner that spent years being trigger happy firing managers.

And let’s not forget these are the same two players that were leaking everything to the press about their teams struggles last year…….

Archived