talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 0-1 Chelsea - Saturday 6th August, 2022

football forums

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

I think Spurs will be taking a step forward this season and we will be taking a slight step back... 

Possible but as for next week's match, the only result I cannot see is a draw. Chelsea FC was anonymous at the end of last season and it seems the form has carried on into this season as has the form of Spurs. 5 against Norwich and now 3 against Saints(I don't count own goals as ours, they're opposition assists, Spurs scored 3 Saints scored 2.) I have to consider our woeful form at The Bridge but. I'm going to stick my neck out and say a Spurs win.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Godfrey has a fractured leg and will be out for several months. So frustrating after play should have been stopped in that phase.

Mina also out for 'a while' with an ankle injury.

Add that to Calvert-Lewin's 6+ week injury. :dam:

Expect to see us press on with the Coady signing this week and try to get a striker along with confirmation of Gueye and Onana signings.

2 hours ago, Chickasaw said:

Are you saying it's impossible true Blue?

Nothing in life is impossible, the same stands for football. Obviously Tottenham can get a win but Chelsea is a team Spurs traditionally don't do well, especially at the Bridge.

• The topic was unpinned
On 06/08/2022 at 12:41, True Blue said:

Pulisic has to be one of the worst wingers we had. Apart from his superb half season under Frank he is stealing a living, can anyone take him.

I was wondering what Chelsea fans thought of him. Because from the outside looking in... he's a player that's clearly got natural talent... but he hasn't been consistently good in a very long time.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was wondering what Chelsea fans thought of him. Because from the outside looking in... he's a player that's clearly got natural talent... but he hasn't been consistently good in a very long time.

Half a season under Frank he was Messi, the rest mediocre to very poor. His cameo against Everton was hilarious. He just isn't built for the League should move on.

Archived