talkfootball365

Palace Hijack Stoke's Deal For Bruno Martins Indi

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal Palace have agreed a deal to sign Porto defender Bruno Martins Indi, Sky sources understand.

I really liked the look of him user LVG for Holland and thought he'd be destined for United. Then when we played Stoke last season he looked absolutely terrible and realised he was a long way off United level.

Whatsyour opinion on him @Saturdays Are For The Boys

Edited by Aaroncpfc

2 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Crystal Palace have agreed a deal to sign Porto defender Bruno Martins Indi, Sky sources understand.

I really liked the look of him user LVG for Holland and thought he'd be destined for United. Then when we played Stoke last season he looked absolutely terrible and realised he was a long way off United level.

Whatsyour opinion on him @Saturdays Are For The Boys

We had a good number of games letting in 3-4 goals with him in the back. Our whole defense was absolutely dross last year and I didn't know if he was part of the problem last year or not.  IF you're looking for a decent defender then on paper yes he's it, but if you want a leader on the backline, nah.

• 4 weeks later...