talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Britain's Got Talent

football forum

• Subscriber

Once upon a time this show was great but the last 2 series have been utter crap, I only watch it really as the wife has it on and all I do is potter around on this laptop, the show, once, would consist of a lot of singers that were good but lately, the show is more into magicians, dog acts, dancing routines, etc, you don't even see a decent comedian anymore.

Now they have replaced David Williams on the panel who was a right laugh with Bruno Toniolo who is a panelist with Strictly Come Dancing and this show is not for him, he jumps up and down out of his seat at any opportunity.

Rant over :coffee:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Didn't a comedian win it last year, or the year before?

I used to watch it quite regularly too. It's all a bit 'samey' now, with the odd act going viral online. 

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Stan said:

Didn't a comedian win it last year, or the year before?

Aye, had to Google it to find out

Axel Blake won Britain's Got Talent 2022 with his stand-up routine, beating fellow top three acts, ventriloquist Jamie Leahey and singer Tom Ball.15 Apr 2023

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

The last two years I've seen bits of it and it's very clear based on the video packages and backgrounds of contestants who have been recruited by the producers. Which ruins for me what made it an interesting show in the first place.

It did start off quite good but the amount of magicians and dog acts has multiplied over the years it becomes bloody boring, the same as the X Factor, which started off ok and then that became a bore to me too.

I went to bed last night and read a book and left the wife watching it and she said some guy with one leg on crutches won it (he even got this golden buzzer thing) doing a dance routine!!!!

I have nothing against people like that with disabilities as my brother was born with one leg but apparently, the guy was chosen as a finalist.

Archived