(EL) Group E - Matchday 5 - Thursday 30th November, 2023

football forum

• Administrator

all kick-offs 20.00 (GMT)

Liverpool vs LASK Linz

Toulouse vs Union Saint-Gilloise

image.png

- Liverpool will confirm top spot if they win and Toulouse draw/lose

- Toulouse will confirm Europa League football if they avoid defeat and LASK lose

Shame that Tsimikas strike hit the bar, would have been an incredible goal. He's gotten a lot of stick this season... but I honestly think he's one of the better second choice left backs at any club in England. I think it's understandable he'd need some time to get back up to speed after such a long time as a player sitting on the bench.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Shame that Tsimikas strike hit the bar, would have been an incredible goal. He's gotten a lot of stick this season... but I honestly think he's one of the better second choice left backs at any club in England. I think it's understandable he'd need some time to get back up to speed after such a long time as a player sitting on the bench.

I was very critical after the last Europa game but he's been fine in the last few games. Must be difficult being a squad player and then coming in to replace a top class player. Same with the keeper, he looked poor in a couple of games but hopefully he'll be fine with a run of games while Alisson is out 

• Upvote 1