Darmstadt vs Augsburg
Bochum vs RB Leipzig

Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart, 17.30

Sunday 3rd March, 2024
Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen

Hoffenheim vs Werder Bremen, 16.30

image.png

On 03/03/2024 at 13:00, Stan said:

Genuine question: "What's so remarkable about it? The fans own the club by being members, and an employer letting their employees, players are nothing else if we're honest, know about their frustration with said employees underperformance in a clear tone is not seldom.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Genuine question: "What's so remarkable about it? The fans own the club by being members, and an employer letting their employees, players are nothing else if we're honest, know about their frustration with said employees underperformance in a clear tone is not seldom.

Guess it's not usually seen to the point that they're on the pitch vocalising their anger. Have seen it plenty of times before where fans/ultras are at the front of the stand rightly berating the players and demanding more from them, but not where they're speaking to them on the pitch.

I'm actually a fan of it. Fans are the heart of the club. Without them, clubs are nothing. It's definitely not something we see in UK (would love it, but all hell would break loose). 

Hence why it seems 'remarkable'. I appreciate you may have seen it more in matches/leagues across Germany as fan ownership is a much popular instance there, compared to other European teams/leagues. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Stan said:

Guess it's not usually seen to the point that they're on the pitch vocalising their anger. Have seen it plenty of times before where fans/ultras are at the front of the stand rightly berating the players and demanding more from them, but not where they're speaking to them on the pitch.

I'm actually a fan of it. Fans are the heart of the club. Without them, clubs are nothing. It's definitely not something we see in UK (would love it, but all hell would break loose). 

Hence why it seems 'remarkable'. I appreciate you may have seen it more in matches/leagues across Germany as fan ownership is a much popular instance there, compared to other European teams/leagues. 

Common thing would be an exageration, but yeah every German matchgoing fan who follows football for over 10 years saw it before. Happened a few times at my club Saarbrücken, last time last season. with the difference it were a lot of fans doing that time.🙂

• The topic was unpinned