talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Matchday 2 (Group F) - Tuesday 26th September, 2017

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hargreaves is really doing my head in (unsurprisingly) commentating on this City/Shakhtar game. Calls a simple through ball to Aguero 'astonishing' and as De Bruyne tackles Bernard, given as a foul, he calls that a 'terrific tackle'.

So much hyperbole it pisses me off. 

Jones and Tapia the 2 best on the pitch right now. Both doing a good job in keeping Napoli from their second. Focused and anticipating well. Hamsik and Insigne are the 2 best on Napoli right now I'd say. Mertens more invisible than usual.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

of course it's a Peruvian who is 1 of the best on the pitch xD 

He actually is though, I'd say Jones is probably the best but Tapia has been superb in this first half.

Im actually a bit surprised because he's usually the one who struggles most for the NT but i wouldn't go as far as calling him a weak link.

Just now, SirBalon said:

3-1...  Brilliant!  Needed this because the first game was a display of retardedness from Napoli...  This was much better although it was at home.  In the Champions League you've GOT to perform away too!

Happy with this though.

I'm confident Napoli will go through. Of that I'm not worried about. Its the hype and expectation that will come of it afterwards just like last year (me included I'll admit)

41 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Can you survive back to back defeats against City?? ;)

Don't think we'll win either games. Your magic will be placed upon you for an automatic win ;) 

• The topic was unpinned