• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 2 (Group F) - Tuesday 26th September, 2017

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Napoli to win 3-0 today. The Dutch sides are never pushovers but at the San Paolo, Napoli should win comfortably.

wouldn't surprise me if it went to 4-0 or 5-0 tbh. 

• Administrator

Hargreaves is really doing my head in (unsurprisingly) commentating on this City/Shakhtar game. Calls a simple through ball to Aguero 'astonishing' and as De Bruyne tackles Bernard, given as a foul, he calls that a 'terrific tackle'.

So much hyperbole it pisses me off. 

Jones and Tapia the 2 best on the pitch right now. Both doing a good job in keeping Napoli from their second. Focused and anticipating well. Hamsik and Insigne are the 2 best on Napoli right now I'd say. Mertens more invisible than usual.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

of course it's a Peruvian who is 1 of the best on the pitch xD 

He actually is though, I'd say Jones is probably the best but Tapia has been superb in this first half.

Im actually a bit surprised because he's usually the one who struggles most for the NT but i wouldn't go as far as calling him a weak link.

Napoli 3-0. Jose Callejon.

Tapia was playing a 9/10. That goal was on him though, got disposessed too easily and Callejon took advantage. Hope that doesn't lose him his spot!

• Administrator

Penalty Man City. Superb from Ederson to play it in to Sane.

Questionable decision by the ref to give a penalty though. Was pushed rather than tripped but was put off balance by the defender.

Aguero misses!!

Archived