Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Commonwealth Games 2018

Any interest in this? I know it's basically a shit imitation of the Olympics but I've always paid attention due to the Isle of Man having it's own team rather than being rolled into Team GB.

Yeah I'm watching now and saw the opening ceremony. We normally excel at this with our only real competitors being England and Canada. Jamaica obviously expected to do well in track. 

Just domination. But damn Cate Campbell's sister pipped her at the end of the 100m freestyle. Insane. 

Men's 100m sprint final on in a few minutes that'll be good!

On 05/04/2018 at 10:39, Toinho said:

Yeah I'm watching now and saw the opening ceremony. We normally excel at this with our only real competitors being England and Canada. Jamaica obviously expected to do well in track. 

I think we finished ahead of you last time but you are smashing it this time. 

One thing I like about the Commonwealth games is that the disabled athleates take part at the same time. That is something I would like to see in the Olympics one day

Its the commonwealth games and cricket isn't part of it ! an 'A' team T20 competition would be nice

6 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Its the commonwealth games and cricket isn't part of it ! an 'A' team T20 competition would be nice

To be fair there is as lot of international cricket played it would be hard to fit it in. 

We won the men's doubles squash over you lot but then we lost a nail biting Netball final to the English.