• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Celtic Agreed Fee for Edouard

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/06/2018 at 11:07, ScoRoss said:

There is no doubting his talent, but I feel it's an odd signing unless Dembele is off this summer.

Dembele would be the ideal signing for Crystal Palace. He's quick, still developing, experienced for his age, has lived in close proximity to where we play, and can play out wide or up front.

Hopefully this deal is a sign that they're willing to depart. Very similar players from the little I know of Edouard. Who is somebody I'm sure will develop at Celtic and they can get a bigger fee than they signed him for a couple of years ago.

Hopefully Dembele would see the benefit in playing for a team that would suit his abilities in England. There's a real feel good factor at Palace right now, which hopefully the likes of Dembele and Antonio would be able to contribute too.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.6978ce16030dca27fe41d7e4719ee6da.png

Update issued on City target Odsonne Edouard

Some City fans want their side to make a move for Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard.
According to reports in the national press today, Brendan Rodgers ' side remain in the race for the Frenchman.
Premier League rivals Crystal Palace and Aston Villa have also been credited with interest by The Sun in the former Paris Saint-Germain forward.
City has been linked with Edouard a few times, the 22-year-old well-known by King Power Stadium boss Rodgers from the latter's time at Celtic. (LeicestershireLive) 
Arrow.png.197ccc8e168c3250c82e5982cc8c0496.png

Archived