talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Raul Alibol - Linked With Chelsea

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Chelsea and Villareal interested in Albiol. With Sarri´s move to Chelsea, I expect them to at least take a look at Koulibably and Mertens as well. 

We've been linked with Rugani, who Juve seem willing to let go for 35 million. (reckon they are freeing up funds to get SMS) 

He's worked with Sarri and flourished with him.  

With Mertens, Albiol, Higuain, etc. We have a strict policy when it comes to 30+ footballers. Need to remember that Conte initially wanted Candreva, Bonucci, Nainggolan, and Vidal, yet the club was unwilling to offer such wages and contracts to these players given their age. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

We've been linked with Rugani, who Juve seem willing to let go for 35 million. (reckon they are freeing up funds to get SMS) 

He's worked with Sarri and flourished with him.  

With Mertens, Albiol, Higuain, etc. We have a strict policy when it comes to 30+ footballers. Need to remember that Conte initially wanted Candreva, Bonucci, Nainggolan, and Vidal, yet the club was unwilling to offer such wages and contracts to these players given their age. 

Is Zouma still a Chelsea player? He got really unlucky wth his injury, but I think he has the potential to be a very good defender.

About Rugani, that makes sense. Sarri could take him to the next level. 

Just now, El Profesor said:

Is Zouma still a Chelsea player? He got really unlucky wth his injury, but I think he has the potential to be a very good defender.

Zouma is a goner. Shame about his injury, but his distribution will forever hold him from being a top defender in this day in age. 

Rudiger/Christensen/Rugani/David Luiz

Those are nice centreback options 

6 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Yeah he was brilliant at Saint-Étienne...I wanted him at Arsenal. Hopefully he can push on and get back to his best.

1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Yeah he was brilliant at Saint-Étienne...I wanted him at Arsenal. Hopefully he can push on and get back to his best.

I was watching the game in which he got injured and still remember his scream. It was terrible to see it. I wish him the best as well. 

Another french player is also linked with english clubs, Imbula. Toulouse didn´t have a good season and I can´t say I have watched them much, but he was good in the few games I´ve watched.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived