talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Moses Odubajo Returns to Brentford

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With us he was one of the best right backs in the league, couldn't cross but could cut in and strike the ball well. His pace meant that he could charge forward and act as a very attacking wing back and not really get caught out massively.

Obviously done well with Hull in his first season, not sure how he is now seeing as he's had some serious injury issues. If he can stay fit and get back to the level he had in his first two Championship seasons then he'll fit in well at Celtic I reckon.

8 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Have Hull let him go then? 

Can’t imagine there’s much demand for him now (compared to say, two years ago) or that he’d be in a position to demand the wages he may once have deserved when joining Hull due to his injuries. 

He ran his contract out. I think Celtic are interested but I think he might need to show some fitness. Wouldn't be surprised if we're trying to sign him back on knocked down wages if a bigger club don't go in for him, I'd take him even with his injury issues.