Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

TF365's All Time Milan Team - GK

TF365's All Time Milan Team - GK  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best keeper to play for either A.C. or Internazionale Milan?

• Christian Abbiati (AC)
    • Dida (AC)
    • Ivono Bordon (Inter)
    • Julio Caesar (Inter)
    • Sebastiano Rossi (AC)
    • Walter Zenga (Inter)
    • Other (Please Name)

Alright, voting will be for 24 hours, ad which time we will move to another position.

Who is the best Keeper ever to play for either of the Milan teams.

Edited by ATL

I went with Zenga,  Everything I have heard about him leads me to believe it was just a smart guy and being capped with 328 by Inter and winning all the awards he won.

3124c27342fffaea628e9ab7881292f4.jpg

Will only vote for what I've seen in my lifetime and none of those listed are my favourites - for me it's Francesco Toldo.

Made his name at Inter and early 00s especially so.

I rate him higher than other keepers who have played for the sides in the list (Dida, Abbiati, Cesar).

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Will only vote for what I've seen in my lifetime and none of those listed are my favourites - for me it's Francesco Toldo.

Made his name at Inter and early 00s especially so.

I rate him higher than other keepers who have played for the sides in the list (Dida, Abbiati, Cesar).

I thought about Toldo, but I perfered Casear to Toldo, which is why I didn't put him on the list.

each to their own :) 

Cesar is a close 2nd to be honest. 

I was too young to judge him properly, but shouldn't Gianluca Pagliuca be on the list? To be honest, the main reason I remember him is because his name is fun to say. xD

13 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I was too young to judge him properly, but shouldn't Gianluca Pagliuca be on the list? To be honest, the main reason I remember him is because his name is fun to say. xD

I think he is more well known at Bologna.

EDIT: Yes, he played for Bologna and Sampdoria longer than he did at Inter. But feel free to click other and add his name!

15 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

that's a good shout but like @ATL I also remember more at Bologna. I was too young to see him at Inter. 

football forum