The better place to talk football.

F1 Feeder Series (F3 and Below)

football forums

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

F3 Race is about to begin. That F1 Quali was so great I think this might be very entertaining. 

Thanks for the heads up, I'd have completely forgotten and missed the race again.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

This week has shown me that this might be my favorite track on the circuit. Never flat and never boring, and the fans all combine to make this a track that needs to be a regular one. 

Yeah it's fantastic. Fast flowing, exciting, unusual with its own character. Great addition.

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

It's been a while since this thread was updated...

I sadly didn't have enough time to watch most feeder series as often as in previous years; hopefully next year will be better in this regard.

This season's winners:

2021 FIA Formula 3 Championship
Drivers' Champion: Dennis Hauger
Teams' Champion: Trident

2021 Formula Regional European Championship by Alpine
Drivers' champion: Grégoire Saucy
Rookie champion: Isack Hadjar
Teams' champion: R-ace GP

2021 Euroformula Open
Drivers' Champion: Cameron Das
Teams' Champion: Team Motopark
Rookies' Champion: Casper Stevenson

Interesting fact: Jarno Trulli's son Enzo made his debut in Euroformula and finished 7th this season :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Pretty much the last chance saloon for him, in my opinion. Got beaten by both teammates (Hauger and Caldwell) last season, and finished 10th in the championship while driving a Prema, which is surely embarrasing. Next season, he will arguably have even tougher competition in Crawford (not confirmed yet, but most likely) and Bearman, who might be a rookie, but a damn fast and talented one... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Also, Formula Regional Asian Championship 2022 season has started today. Quite an interesting grid, so will probably be watching this for sure. Sebastian Montoya took the pole for Race 1, Gabriele Mini for Race 3.

• Subscriber

A massive crash in FRAC race today...

Cem stalled on the grid, Amna Al Qubaisi crashed into him, and they collected Salih Yoluç who was passing by. All involved drivers are fortunately okay! 

Gabriele Mini,  Arthur Leclerc and Sebastian Montoya are in the top 3 after the first round races; Montoya also the best rookie.

In Formula 4 UAE, Andrea Kimi Antonelli has been dominating so far. A Thai driver Tasanapol Inthraphuvasak is second in the standings after this round, with some impressive performances in qualifying. Aiden Neat completes the top 3 in championship standings. Decent start from Charlie Wurz, who's currently P6 overall.

• 1 month later...

Archived