talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

On This Day...

football forum

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Went absolutely mental when that went in.

Same just for the sheer audacity of it and the fact it went flying in!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim Cahill is undoubtedly my favourite non-Peruvian player of all time. He just oozed class. Reliable, clutch and an overall bloody good footballer.

3 years ago yesterday (was on mobile all day and couldn't publish it)

Ronaldinho played a friendly with Cienciano (and in his late 30's in altitude still played better than anyone else on that pitch xD)

• Subscriber
On 08/07/2019 at 17:27, CaaC (John) said:

Still fucking mental looking back on that. I had to watch it at a hotel room on my own because I was between interviews for my teacher training courses. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Still fucking mental looking back on that. I had to watch it at a hotel room on my own because I was between interviews for my teacher training courses. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Think I was watching another match and switched over and saw Germany were 5 nil up, and I nearly spilt my wine, then they popped in the other 2, I rung my son up as he was working and asked him what he thought the final score was Brazil v Germany and he said "1-1 pops?" then I told him but he thought I was winding him up until he checked. xD

Archived