talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Filipe Luís joins Flamengo

football forum

Great signing for Flamengo. Their main weakness was on the fullbacks and now they´ve managed to sign Rafinha and Filipe Luís on free transfers. 

Jorge Jesus has a great squad now and this could put as favorites to win Copa Libertadores. 

Very good choice for Filipe. If he went to another european team, he´d be just one more player. At Flamengo, he will become an instant idol and will have the chance to win major titles for a club with a massive fanbase.

And it´s always nice when a player join his childhood team. 

• The title was changed to Filipe Luís joins Flamengo
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Very good signing. All their experience gained over the years should only be of benefit to Flamengo.

6 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

And it´s always nice when a player join his childhood team. 

Agree with this bit too. It's like a nice way to end their career at the club they love if it's possible.

Also, just clocked that your avatar is Alvaro Morte from the Money Heist (great programme). I'm sure you've had it for ages but only just realised xD 

Just now, Stan said:

Very good signing. All their experience gained over the years should only be of benefit to Flamengo.

Agree with this bit too. It's like a nice way to end their career at the club they love if it's possible.

Also, just clocked that your avatar is Alvaro Morte from the Money Heist (great programme). I'm sure you've had it for ages but only just realised xD 

haha I must watch season 3 this weekend. xD

Archived