• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

CaaC (John)

Jose Gaya - Chelsea

Recommended Posts

Can't wait for this summer, we will be linked with a 1000 players. Since we missed a transfer window plus we are loaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Can't wait for this summer, we will be linked with a 1000 players. Since we missed a transfer window plus we are loaded.

Already rumored we have 250 million to spend from player sales and revenue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Already rumored we have 250 million to spend from player sales and revenue. 

Yeah and we missed two transfer windows, think it might be around 400 million when our ban ends. Hope we don't have a Morata, Drinkwater, Bakayoko transfer window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, True Blue said:

Yeah and we missed two transfer windows, think it might be around 400 million when our ban ends. Hope we don't have a Morata, Drinkwater, Bakayoko transfer window.

Hopefully Cech prevents replicating anything like that 2017 summer window. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Maybe 15 years ago

Wanna compare pictures and let the peasants decide?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Check your pm and decide 

Guess i missed that pm, because i didn't receive one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement