talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [17. Spieltag] - 20-22nd December, 2019

football forum

Phew, what an important win. Almost forgot what it feels like. Beautiful goal by Hennings brought us the lead, but we could have scored 2-3 more goals, but instead Union scored the 1-1 and I thought they might turn it around. Zack Steffen saved our ass multiple times, and than Thommy put the cherry on top with another beautiful goal to win it for us. Great atmosphere in the stadium today, and you can tell that everyone is behind Fortuna. 45k against Union is not a bad attendance. 

Anyway, what the fuck, Frankfurt? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Fortuna and Paderborn doing this it makes the half-way point more interesting.  The top has not yet been finalised and there is everything to play for in the lower regions of the BL - I refuse to accept Fortuna's going down and Paderborn could still surprise a few.  Koln (?) Mainz (?) and nudge's little green men are all treading Poo!:ay:

25 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry Michael - I know it's your team, but 2-0 behind at the break is not good - still 45 minutes to sort it out though!

We have been abysmal. Paderborn are even threatening to score a third. If we lose this match it will be  6 losses in the last 7 league games for Frankfurt and no wins in the last 7 matches. At this rate I can see Hutter getting the sack during the winter break.

Our last win was a 5-1 win over Bayern, so it's not as if Frankfurt don't have the potential to play very well. But the results and performances since that impressive win have been non existant.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived