• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Adrien Rabiot - Loan to Everton?

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic FM signing. 

Tbh even with Gbamin and Gomes coming back, I'd be aiming to bring him in permanently. It's already been seen that Everton are thin in midfield. Davies and Schneiderlin are a pretty big drop in quality from the first choice. 

5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

A loan for the midfield is the only thing I'd do in that department right now. Hopefully Gbamin returns from injury soon.

Surely you need somebody more permanent though. With Sigurdsson losing it, Schneiderlin being useless, Delph having next to no impact and Davis not being exactly amazing, you’re gonna be light? Gomes coming back from a bad injury, Gbamin not being truly truly tested in this league as of yet....gotta be looking at more. But you watch your team ten fold more than I do so maybe I’m exaggerating. 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Rick said:

Surely you need somebody more permanent though. With Sigurdsson losing it, Schneiderlin being useless, Delph having next to no impact and Davis not being exactly amazing, you’re gonna be light? Gomes coming back from a bad injury, Gbamin not being truly truly tested in this league as of yet....gotta be looking at more. But you watch your team ten fold more than I do so maybe I’m exaggerating. 

That's six midfielders you've listed. Gbamin and Gomes would walk into this team as our first choice midfield. Davies has grown into his role this season. Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson need fucking off tout de suite, and Delph would usually get some more time as a new signing who hasn't had a run of games yet but if there's any truth to any of the stories coming out about him arguing with fans on Instagram or him being one of the ones that wasn't having Ferguson's criticism after the game on Sunday then he can have his contract terminated tomorrow as far as I'm concerned.

So yeah, eventually, but we have to get rid of the dead wood first.

Honestly we hope we flog Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Tosun and probably Delph for 10% of their market value this month if that's what we have to do. I'd pay clubs to take them to get that poison out of the dressing room if I was the owner and that's not even an exaggeration.

• The topic was locked

Archived