talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MLS Is Back 2020 Final (Portland 2-1 Orlando City SC)

football forum

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
20 minutes ago, Eco said:

I certainly hate this tournament, and without Josef we are certainly not quite as entertaining as usual. 

The lack of being in our stadium is a massive let down and and certainly is more of a challenge for the players who had to wake up at 6am for breakfast today. 

And Pity...that will not be on the highlight reel. xD

When is Josef back?

• Administrator

I don't get how refs are asked to check pitch-side monitors for offside. How is a ref meant to do that looking at a screen without the lines? Isn't that what VAR is meant to do xD 

1 hour ago, Mpache said:

3-2 to Toronto FC in the Canadian Clasico.

Montreal Impact looks a shambles at the back. Both the second and third goals could have been avoided.

I have a cheeky bet on it, £10 returns £37.50 and that’s on Toronto to win plus over 10.5 corners in the game. Two corners in the game until the fortieth minute and then we get five in two minutes. I’m not complaining! EDIT - No corners for the next 40 minutes of game... and now one. Montreal penalty. Quick-fire corner would be beautiful right now but that's very unlikely to come.It's too late, game over. Gutting.

That third goal was very easy. Pretty much a walk-through. Taïder’s penalty was clean but when you’ve brought it level and are up against a team who thrive in quick counters, you need that solid defence. And Montreal have looked flimsy.

42 minutes ago, Eco said:

0-0 at HT between Chicago and San Jose. 

The MLS tournament continue to bore to death. 

Really? I found it boring at first but it's been much better in the last 5 days.

• The title was changed to MLS Is Back 2020 Final (Portland 2-1 Orlando City SC)
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived