talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 2020/21

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Haaland really is a force of nature. 3-0, wow. Didn't expect it to be so clear at half-time already. It's funny that Terzic wins the cup now, only to become to Assistant of a manager who has achieved nothing so far in German football. :52_fearful:

Like at first glance i was like Upa can probably do better but on replay no chance. He's trying to keep pace which is impossible then tries to take the body which is also impossible. Haalands a machine built to score goals.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Like at first glance i was like Upa can probably do better but on replay no chance. He's trying to keep pace which is impossible then tries to take the body which is also impossible. Haalands a machine built to score goals.

He bounced right off him. xD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Holstein Kiel sent a little get well soon gift basket Mateu Morey who got injured in the DFB-Pokal match against them. 

Class. :congrats:

I love how they also sent him a Kiel shirt and some fan merchandise. Does this count as tapping up players? xD

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I love how they also sent him a Kiel shirt and some fan merchandise. Does this count as tapping up players? xD

Hoping that the Kiel badge gets planted so deep into his mind so that he one day wants to wear it. xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived