The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [2. Spieltag] - 25-27th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

What did he do?

He just continues to make saves that so often other keepers can't. Right before Hoffenheim's 3rd goal, he did a fabulous job stopping a shot that I thought was clearly heading in.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

In my opinion, he's always been the best goalkeeper in the world, ever since he came onto the scene with Schalke.

No way, Buffon is probably the best I'll ever seen and while they both were fantastic for long stretches of time, I still think Buffon has years of clearly being the Best in the World during that time. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

No way, Buffon is probably the best I'll ever seen and while they both were fantastic for long stretches of time, I still think Buffon has years of clearly being the Best in the World during that time. 

I completely disagree. Buffon was no doubt a superb goalkeeper in his prime, but Neuer has superior goalkeeping ability to Buffon in my opinion. A Neuer in his prime always trumps a Buffon in his prime the way I see it. Not only does Neuer have amazing  goalkeeping abilities, but he also is superb with his feet. Anyway, we will agree to disagree on this one I think.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived