talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 1-0 Leeds - Friday 19th February, 2021

football forums

• Administrator

all kick-offs 20.00

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png      VS     1200px-Leeds_United_F.C._logo.svg.png

Recent Form
Wolves - WLDWL
Leeds - LWLWW

Last 3 Meetings
19/10/2020 - Leeds 0-1 Wolves
07/03/2018 - Leeds 0-3 Wolves (Championship)
22/11/2017 - Wolves 4-1 Leeds (Championship)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bamford hat trick please. Cheers. 

The whole world of FPL has stuck their money on Bamford this game week, which obviously means he is blanking today.

I think we'll lose this 2-1 tonight. It's very rare we win without Phillips and last week was messy without him. The team never functioned like it should and qe only got into the game when Arsenal eased off.

Wolves are exactly the kind of team we hate to play. Solid, like to sit back, not give much away and soak up pressure then hit you on the break sporadically.

I can see us having a lot of huff and puff tonight without the reward.

• Administrator

I think Wolves might have a shoot on sight policy today. Tested Meslier a few times but easy saves to make.

Cooper should have done better with his header. Probably Leeds' best chance.

38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The whole world of FPL has stuck their money on Bamford this game week, which obviously means he is blanking today.

I think we'll lose this 2-1 tonight. It's very rare we win without Phillips and last week was messy without him. The team never functioned like it should and qe only got into the game when Arsenal eased off.

Wolves are exactly the kind of team we hate to play. Solid, like to sit back, not give much away and soak up pressure then hit you on the break sporadically.

I can see us having a lot of huff and puff tonight without the reward.

Six months ago, everyone would have been laughing at that statement. xD

• The title was changed to Wolves 1-0 Leeds - Friday 19th February, 2021
59 minutes ago, Devil said:

The curse of Devil 

Got three Leeds players and one as my captain on the fantasy and it looks like the first game involving Leeds where at least 8 goals haven't been scored between the two teams.

Said it, I'm a curse... 

I had Mahrez for about 6 weeks earlier this season, did nothing. 

Got rid and the next game he got two assists and two goals...

Thought we were unlucky tonight.

By no means a great performance but we've created the better chances and not taken them. Raphinha has put FOUR crosses on an absolute plate and they were all straight at the keeper. Terrible.

I just knew Bamford would blank, I said earlier and it's typical that his goal was disallowed by a gnat's whisker by VAR.

Helder Costa has missed a sitter at the end there too, again, right at the keeper.

And then how do you legislate for conceding a goal like we did. It's just pure back luck. Other than that, I didnt see Wolves scoring.

One of those days...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived