talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa - Saturday 10th April, 2021

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rick  you seen very aggressive and a bit of a know it all to me. Perhaps I'm wrong. If I am I'm sorry, maybe you are a nice guy. But that is the way I'm interpreting your posts. 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Rick  you seen very aggressive and a bit of a know it all to me. Perhaps I'm wrong. If I am I'm sorry, maybe you are a nice guy. But that is the way I'm interpreting your posts. 

Says the guy who it’s talking about VAR technology (that he has never used) as if it’s matter of fact. You have an answer for every point that people make, without actually having the absolute knowledge to dismiss opinions. 

I don’t particularly give a shit if you think I’m a know it all, or if you don’t think I’m a nice guy. You’re a stranger to me, so why you feel the need to state that sort of thing as if I am meant to care is beyond me. I’m here to talk about football, and share opinions.

Your whole idea is to be a contradictory git; your track record of it shows. Now you’re on about the technology they have to use as if you just come out of the booth. You know fuck all to disregard the points that have been brought up to in this topic by some members, yet here you are with a flimsy argument. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Says the guy who it’s talking about VAR technology (that he has never used) as if it’s matter of fact. You have an answer for every point that people make, without actually having the absolute knowledge to dismiss opinions. 

I don’t particularly give a shit if you think I’m a know it all, or if you don’t think I’m a nice guy. You’re a stranger to me, so why you feel the need to state that sort of thing as if I am meant to care is beyond me. I’m here to talk about football, and share opinions.

Your whole idea is to be a contradictory git; your track record of it shows. Now you’re on about the technology they have to use as if you just come out of the booth. You know fuck all to disregard the points that have been brought up to in this topic by some members, yet here you are with a flimsy argument. 

You really are a world class tosser. I've used points that have explained from ex referees that have knowledge of how it works. Unlike you who just assumes things. Looks like opinion of you was right. 

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You really are a world class tosser. I've used points that have explained from ex referees that have knowledge of how it works. Unlike you who just assumes things. Looks like opinion of you was right. 

The video clearly shows that the ball is obscured by the player in front. So much so that it can’t be determined when the ball left his foot. The replays they VAR used to make the decisions don’t show the full picture, yet you want us to just accept that decision when it rules out a goal. Imagine it was Lacazette on the end of that pass, I think your tune would be a lot different. 

Fact is, the video they have to use doesn’t give a clear image so the decision should go in favour of the attacker. It’s a legitimate goal ruled out through complete ineptness. 

Also, stop taking everything so personal. I’m not trying to piss you off, but I just don’t buy your story. 

Just now, Rick said:

The video clearly shows that the ball is obscured by the player in front. So much so that it can’t be determined when the ball left his foot. The replays they VAR used to make the decisions don’t show the full picture, yet you want us to just accept that decision when it rules out a goal. Imagine it was Lacazette on the end of that pass, I think your tune would be a lot different. 

Fact is, the video they have to use doesn’t give a clear image so the decision should go in favour of the attacker. It’s a legitimate goal ruled out through complete ineptness. 

Mate seriously I said dont reply to me. Then  I said sorry.  Then it turned out you are the twat that I thought you were. Which means I'm not interested in what you have to say still. It's not rocket science 

Was watching ref watch on sky. Basically confirmed what I said that they are using the offside lines properly and as was agreed. So the refs in the ref room cannot give the liverpool and wolves goals.

Archived