• Administrator

Kick-off 15.00

Live on Sky Sports

155.png      VS     1200px-Aston_Villa_FC_crest_(2016).svg.p

Recent Form
Liverpool - LWWWL
Aston Villa - WLDDL

Last 3 Meetings
08/01/2021 - Aston Villa 1-4 Liverpool (FA Cup)
04/10/2020 - Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool
05/07/2020 - Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Grealish out apparently?

Out for the season.

An injury that was meant to keep him out for only a few weeks has turned in to a few months...

Aston Villa Team News:

🗣️ Dean Smith says that Jack Grealish's latest injury flare-up "will probably put him back a couple of weeks". 

"Myself and Jack were quite optimistic to get him back a little bit sooner than he probably should and he’s had a setback that will probably put him back at least a couple of weeks. We'll see how he is but it's unlikely he'll be back for a few weeks.

"He was really good in training, but he couldn’t tolerate the loading. It’s a loading injury and we have to de-load him over the next couple of weeks and get him back from there. We know it’s not a long-term injury and he will be back."

We all, Jack included, probably pushed him back a little bit too quickly. He wanted to get back, we wanted him to get back and he had a little setback. He will be back before the end of the season." 

🗣️ Dean Smith says that Wesley "needs a few more [under-23] games" before he is considered for the first team. 

Liverpool Team News:

🗣️ Jurgen Klopp: "Nobody is injured but if we have to change something, you will see tomorrow. To be 100% honest, we don't know yet. We played on Tuesday, flew back on Wednesday, trained yesterday. Some players still felt the game. Injured... is nobody from the game. We have to see what we make of the information they give us today." 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Liverpool Team News:

🗣️ Jurgen Klopp: "Nobody is injured but if we have to change something, you will see tomorrow. To be 100% honest, we don't know yet. We played on Tuesday, flew back on Wednesday, trained yesterday. Some players still felt the game. Injured... is nobody from the game. We have to see what we make of the information they give us today." 

Swift recovery for Van Dijk then :ph34r:

On 09/04/2021 at 05:48, Stan said:

Out for the season.

An injury that was meant to keep him out for only a few weeks has turned in to a few months...

I think his shin splints issue is going to plague him the rest of his career unfortunately.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think his shin splints issue is going to plague him the rest of his career unfortunately.

I have a feeling there's more to it than meets the eye...

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I have a feeling there's more to it than meets the eye...

It’s a pretty common injury for people who’ve had shit running technique while they were still growing - it probably comes from being overplayed as a youngster than anything strange.

Also watching us play just reminds me that I want this fucking season to just be over

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Not seen them look at an offside for that long for a while. Pathetic

Oh let’s just draw some fucking lines on the screen until we can say it’s offside.

Fuck Mike Riley and all the officials.

Nice to see I’ve got a good first half to watch when I get in 🙃 this season is a laugh, those players on the pitch shouldn’t be down at half time to a Villa side without Grealish.

Fuck sake, if this isn’t a win I think top four becomes nigh on impossible. 

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

Got to be honest, that looked offside to me the first time I saw the still. We've had some shockers this year, but that wasn't one of them

One of them that I thought they'd find a way to rule out even though the lines they draw don't show it as off

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa - Saturday 10th April, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived