talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 2-1 Brighton - Sunday 9th May, 2021

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.00

Live on BBC One

1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png      VS      1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p

Recent Form
Wolves - DLWWL
Brighton - WLDDL

Last 3 Meetings
02/01/2021 - Brighton 3-3 Wolves
07/03/2020 - Wolves 0-0 Brighton
08/12/2019 - Brighton 2-2 Wolves

• The title was changed to Wolves 0-1 Brighton - Sunday 9th May, 2021
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Wolves 2-1 Brighton - Sunday 9th May, 2021
  • Administrator
26 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Neil Maupay has gone from being 'the player you hate to play against but love on your team' to being a player that's just hated in general.

He's had a terrible season.

Back to Brentford when Toney leaves? 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

It doesn't really fit Brentford's transfer policy. I imagine Brighton will keep him for another season given the amount they paid for him but they'll be foolish not to look at somebody like Tammy Abraham to try and take them to the next level (15th).

5 hours ago, Stan said:

3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

It doesn't really fit Brentford's transfer policy. I imagine Brighton will keep him for another season given the amount they paid for him but they'll be foolish not to look at somebody like Tammy Abraham to try and take them to the next level (15th).

They'd also never afford the Premier league salary he will be getting. Even though he is likely in the lower paid tier of the league he'd still be outside their wage budget. 

I would take Maupay if we went up if it was a cut price, he’s a good striker, I don’t think Brighton get the best out of him. I think we would again.

As a Championship player though, there is no resale if he does well in the Champ as he will be considered a flop in the Prem. We sign players to a. bring us into the Prem or b. sell them for big money into the Prem. Unless we’re hedging our bets on a player like Jansson, that’s what we look for in a player 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived