The better place to talk football.

Raheem Sterling - Could Move Abroad

football forum

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Sterling has made this situation, his lack of game time is because he wont commit to the club and if he doesn't soon he will be sold  ..id be open to getting Sane back, he was world class at times for us, just lazy

'The Traitor' as our son calls him being a Liverpool man and I asked him would you have him back at Pool..."FUCK OFF!!!!...' was the sons reply. xD

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

'The Traitor' as our son calls him being a Liverpool man and I asked him would you have him back at Pool..."FUCK OFF!!!!...' was the sons reply. xD

you have a very sweary family. sounds like your son is constantly swearing at you whenever you ask him something xD 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

you have a very sweary family. sounds like your son is constantly swearing at you whenever you ask him something xD 

Not in front of the wife, family or grandsons,  he would get his arse kicked and so would I if I did the latter. :D

• Subscriber
On 15/10/2021 at 03:00, Happy Blue said:

Sterling has made this situation, his lack of game time is because he wont commit to the club and if he doesn't soon he will be sold  ..id be open to getting Sane back, he was world class at times for us, just lazy

We've seemingly fixed him. He was kinda shite last season but the one thing he was doing was tracking back and giving up far less on plays, his finishing and final balls where mostly garbage but thats neither here nor there. This season so far hes been great. Hes playing with confidence and stringing good performance after good performance. So in short; get fucked xD

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

We've seemingly fixed him. He was kinda shite last season but the one thing he was doing was tracking back and giving up far less on plays, his finishing and final balls where mostly garbage but thats neither here nor there. This season so far hes been great. Hes playing with confidence and stringing good performance after good performance. So in short; get fucked xD

Id have him back tomorrow :4_joy:

Archived