Oldham vs Port Vale
Stevenage vs Colchester
Walsall vs Rochdale

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

So long as they concede two, that'll do me. 🙂

Is that for a bet? Do you mean you want city to score two or  Blackburn? If you meant city you better take a shower 😂

2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

At Derby v Bournemouth today. The Mrs is working nearby so I offered to drive her because it meant I could get a new ground in. Expecting a fairly one sided, routine away win. 

Decent stadium, this. 

I've been there. Good stadium good fans. Do you support a team? I remember you saying you don't you just like football? Says koln on your profile? 

Good game, that. 

I was disappointed in Bournemouth. For all the stuff about Parker and an alleged style Bournemouth play, or think they should be playing, they were pretty ordinary and thoroughly predictable. The tactic of get the ball to Anthony who’s hugging the touchline and hope he gets a decent ball in to Solanke or Billing didn’t really yield anything and the brief period their £50m+ midfield got the ball down on the floor, they opened Derby up and got their second goal. It might work for them given they’re top of the league but it wasn’t the best to watch and it was pretty predictable after about ten minutes. 

Fair play to Derby, for a side made up of experienced players or kids and very few, maybe Lawrence at best, players who are in their prime, they play some good football and did more than enough to win that. 

29 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I've been there. Good stadium good fans. Do you support a team? I remember you saying you don't you just like football? Says koln on your profile? 

I fell out of love with Orient when the Italian owners come in, all very quickly, too and really didn’t enjoy going anymore and by the time new ownership come in, the relationship was strained and fans doing what they’d done previously, fawning over new owners with selfies and the like, just wasn’t for me so I didn’t get a season ticket. I suppose it could have made me miss it and want to go back but it went the other way and I really don’t have any feeling either way about them. I’d regard myself a football fan more than a football supporter these days and go to the odd game here or there with my Dad and we pick a game we fancy but the closest to supporting anyone I get is Köln. 

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I fell out of love with Orient when the Italian owners come in, all very quickly, too and really didn’t enjoy going anymore and by the time new ownership come in, the relationship was strained and fans doing what they’d done previously, fawning over new owners with selfies and the like, just wasn’t for me so I didn’t get a season ticket. I suppose it could have made me miss it and want to go back but it went the other way and I really don’t have any feeling either way about them. I’d regard myself a football fan more than a football supporter these days and go to the odd game here or there with my Dad and we pick a game we fancy but the closest to supporting anyone I get is Köln. 

Why koln?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived