talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Norwich 0-4 Man City - Saturday 12th February, 2022

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png        VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
21/08/2021 - Man City 5-0 Norwich
26/07/2020 - Man City 5-0 Norwich
14/09/2019 - Norwich 3-2 Man City

Recent Form
Norwich - DWWWL
Man City - WWDWW

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you’re Norwich, this is a free hit. More than likely you get beaten convincingly. It’s the same with a few  teams at the bottom. So for the life of me, I don’t understand why they don’t just go hell for leather and really heap the pressure on City by playing a physical, pressing game. It’s worked against City time and time again, yet nobody does it. They sit back and hope they can frustrate them, which just never happens. 

12 hours ago, Rick said:

If you’re Norwich, this is a free hit. More than likely you get beaten convincingly. It’s the same with a few  teams at the bottom. So for the life of me, I don’t understand why they don’t just go hell for leather and really heap the pressure on City by playing a physical, pressing game. It’s worked against City time and time again, yet nobody does it. They sit back and hope they can frustrate them, which just never happens. 

I think it’s because if you’re significantly more shit than City and you do that you’re going to get torn apart on the counter

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it’s because if you’re significantly more shit than City and you do that you’re going to get torn apart on the counter

City notoriously hate being pressed. We’ve seen it loads, even this season with Brentford. They got in their face and they didn’t like it, ended up scraping through with a 1-0 win. Yes, they still lost, but at least they gave themselves hope. 

• The title was changed to Norwich 0-4 Man City - Saturday 12th February, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived