talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaffr 2022-23 - Championship Fantasy League

football forum

• Administrator
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I was going to use Triple Triple this week and bring in three West Brom players but missed there was a Friday night game. 

I'll now be praying for a Rotherham masterclass.

I've gone captain on the Cov players as they've got a double-gameweek. Brought in Hamer before the break, and Gyokeres for this round.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Done/Doing my bit to keep it TF365 at the top!

image.png

image.png

Up to 3rd now. No way in hell I'll be getting up to 2nd, so just need to hold on to 3rd.

I see @JoshBRFC is now doing his bit too to try and work his way back up. Good use of that boost!

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Lucas said:

Good to see the randoms sinking like a stone, they were annoying at the start of the season xD

Bit harsh mate.

im a proper Cunt for starting these things and not carrying on. It must have been the alcohol consumption over the festive period but I swear that table is reversed from when I last edited my team.

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

Bit harsh mate.

im a proper Cunt for starting these things and not carrying on. It must have been the alcohol consumption over the festive period but I swear that table is reversed from when I last edited my team.

They don't post here so it's fair game xD

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Just about to use the Triple Triple chip I forgot to play during my drinking week (I figured out Jed and Gyokeres caused a 61 point swing) and just noticed that Coventry's DGW is gone.

I'm sorry @Lucas but there's an asterisk next to this season.

That fucked me too. I had Jeepers Keepers planned for that week, thought it might be a great opportunity to break into the Top 10.

Such a weird postponement for nothing.

• Administrator

@The Palace Fan @Lucas 

That double GW was in place. But it changed because Huddersfield vs Bristol were due to play in the league next week (same FA Cup 4th Round weekend).

But because Bristol City qualified for the 4th round, it left Huddersfield and Coventry free, so they've moved that game from 24th to 28th.

I brought in Gyokeres a couple of weeks ago with the plan to use him as C for the DGW too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Final third of the season coming up. Currently in 20th but a good 80pts off the leader.

Three more boosts have dropped. Not the best set admitedly and a lot of players will likely do the same thing so differentials could be key.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Final third of the season coming up. Currently in 20th but a good 80pts off the leader.

Three more boosts have dropped. Not the best set admitedly and a lot of players will likely do the same thing so differentials could be key.

Home advantage and triple triple are the likeliest. 

Saving home advantage for 11th March weekend. I've got 9 players playing home games if my squad stays the same. 

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Finished 3rd in the league. 448th overall rank which I'm actually pleased with considering where I was earlier in the season. 

Class by @Lucas to get 39th overall! Phenomenal effort.

Have even more of a vested interest in this next season xD

11 hours ago, Stan said:

Finished 3rd in the league. 448th overall rank which I'm actually pleased with considering where I was earlier in the season. 

Class by @Lucas to get 39th overall! Phenomenal effort.

Have even more of a vested interest in this next season xD

Yep, and I shall be joining you.

I can already hear Keith Andrews voice on Sky already, sending a shiver down my spine.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yep, and I shall be joining you.

I can already hear Keith Andrews voice on Sky already, sending a shiver down my spine.

Ah, the dulcet tones of Don Fucking Goodman and Lee Hendrie giving their opinions too.

What a life. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived