talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Zinchenko To Arsenal

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, fulfilling his dream at Arsenal!😄 Zinchenko on joining Arsenal: "IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!"😂

I think that I need to get you both hearing aids and spectacles this Christmas.😃😉

And this will be you by Christmas .."fuckin Zinchenko" 😮😂:ph34r:

Arse.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

And this will be you by Christmas .."fuckin Zinchenko" 😮😂:ph34r:

Arse.gif

Zinchenko on joining Arsenal: "IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!" 

Didn't want to join Arsenal from Man City? PMSL! 😂

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Didn't want to join Arsenal from Man City? PMSL! 😂

Whats he supposed to say after being kicked out? 😂 ..he clearly says in the City interview he wasn't ready to leave :coffee: ..your just a big troll

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Whats he supposed to say after being kicked out? 😂 ..he clearly says in the City interview he wasn't ready to leave :coffee: ..your just a big troll

He never said that he wasn't ready to leave, he clearly just found that saying goodbye to his City team mates was a very hard moment, as they've been like family to him for the last 6 years. 😉 Pep never said he wanted him to leave and you can't find any evidence let alone proof online to suggest that. You're clearly the troll who's just ashamed that he's been caught out for BS you've spouted and that's why you're resorting to trolling. 😂

Arsenal is the club who he has supported as a kid, who will make him a key midfielder in their team and you really think he didn't want to join Arsenal? LMAO😂😂😂

Zinchenko on joining Arsenal: "IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!" 😎😉😄

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Michael said:

Didn't want to join Arsenal from Man City? PMSL! 

Do you legit believe this? 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Do you legit believe this? 

He's been a lifelong Arsenal supporter since he was a kid, he has the prospect of being a key part of their midfield, he said so himself. What is there not to believe? There are loads of articles saying he wanted to join Arsenal and giving the reasons as well. Why would he want to continue battling it out at left-back with Cancelo, arguably the best left-back in the world, when he can be an integral part of the Arsenal team and play in his favoured midfield position for the club he has supported all his life? He also has the prospect of teaming up with Arteta, who he knows well. Zinchenko said it's a dream come true, it came from the horses mouth and it's not the first time he's talked about his love for Arsenal either. So I think it's pretty clear that he is really happy joining Arsenal. 

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

He's been a lifelong Arsenal supporter since he was a kid, he has the prospect of being a key part of their midfield, he said so himself. What is there not to believe? There are loads of articles saying he wanted to join Arsenal and giving the reasons as well. Why would he want to continue battling it out at left-back with Cancelo, arguably the best left-back in the world, when he can be an integral part of the Arsenal team and play in his favoured midfield position for the club he has supported all his life? He also has the prospect of teaming up with Arteta, who he knows well. Zinchenko said it's a dream come true, it came from the horses mouth and it's not the first time he's talked about his love for Arsenal either. So I think it's pretty clear that he is really happy joining Arsenal. 

You seem to have missed the part where Pep has decided to replace him with Marc Cucurella 😂  ..Zinc would of stayed at City otherwise

4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You seem to have missed the part where Pep has decided to replace him with Marc Cucurella 😂  ..Zinc would of stayed at City otherwise

Well they had to find a replacement for the great Zinchenko who said that it was his dream to join Arsenal. They couldn't have just had Cancelo as the only option at left-back. Pretty standard, don't know why you are acting all surprised? 🙄😃

17 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I think this lads off with the fairy's, he's not playing with a full deck 😂 

Says the person who has been exposed for his lies and his lack of integrity.😉

@Happy Blue copying me by using the face-palm emojis which I used for him. Similar as to how you called me bias after I had called you bias several times before. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.😉

I suppose it's still better than you lying though mate. Pep wanted him to leave, LMAO. 😂 It was always Zinchenko's decision to leave, even in the video that you posted, they said it was his(Zinchenko's) decision to leave. 😉

Zinchenko on joining Arsenal: "IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!"  Game, set and match. :coffee:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Bordering on spam mate xD

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

Bordering on spam mate xD

That was the knockout blow to his: "Zinchenko didn't want to go" 😃 As predicted, there was no comeback from him when the proof was delivered.

That was the knockout blow to his: "Zinchenko didn't want to go" 😃 As predicted, there was no comeback from him when the proof was delivered.

How many times do you want me to say he wasn't ready to leave us, watch the fucking video right out his mouth 😂 ..im going to leave you to your delusions! HB out

46 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

How many times do you want me to say he wasn't ready to leave us, watch the fucking video right out his mouth 😂 ..im going to leave you to your delusions! HB out

"Zinchenko didn't want to go", LMAO. I watched the video, he never said that he wasn't ready to leave. He was only clearly suggesting that saying goodbye to his City team mates that's he's grown so close to over the last 6 years was very tough for him. I repeat, it was Zinchenko who wanted to leave Man City and join Arsenal, the club he's supported since he was a kid. Pep never wanted him to leave and would have kept him on at City as he was happy with him. You don't seem to get it through your skull that joining Arsenal is a dream come true for Zinchenko. 😂 

The following is further proof of your cognitive dissonance and the fact that you are lying about Pep wanting to get rid of Zinchenko. 

Man City manager Pep Guardiola has admitted that he would have been happy for all of Oleksandr Zinchenko, Gabriel Jesus and Raheem Sterling to stay at the club, if it wasn't for the players' desires to leave for Arsenal and Chelsea respectively.

"No [the outgoings weren't guaranteed] because I was incredibly happy with Gabriel, Oleks and Raheem," Guardiola said via the Manchester Evening News. "If they stayed longer there would be no problem. They proved last year how good they are.

"But sometimes the players want more, and the club feel it is the right moment to do it. But the most important thing is they leave happy with the club and what they have done.😎

Once again, I've proven yet again that it was Zinchenko who wanted to leave Man City and join the club he has always supported, Arsenal. What Pep Guardiola said above, proves this. This is straight from Pep Guardiola's mouth!😂

Pep wanted Zinchenko to leave? What a load of dogshite! 😂 Pure lies coming out of your mouth. 

So there we have it. Zinchenko saying that joining Arsenal was a dream come true and Pep Guardiola saying that he would have been happy if Zinchenko stayed, because he's proven how good he is. Pep Guardiola was incredibly happy with Zinchenko! 😂😆Game, set and match. I am sorry for your delusion, but you really should stop telling porkies, even if you feel so biased against Zinchenko.😂

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

@Michael sorry mate, just been told your only 14, my bad kid, hope you complete your sticker book 👍

Well, if you think that's the case, at least that's better than you sounding like a 5 year old, who's in denial after they've been caught lying.👍

Anyway, great attempt to digress after you were exposed with your lies!😂

Man City manager Pep Guardiola has admitted that he would have been happy for all of Oleksandr Zinchenko, Gabriel Jesus and Raheem Sterling to stay at the club, if it wasn't for the players' desires to leave for Arsenal and Chelsea respectively. 

"No [the outgoings weren't guaranteed] because I was incredibly happy with Gabriel, Oleks and Raheem," Guardiola said via the Manchester Evening News. "If they stayed longer there would be no problem. They proved last year how good they are.

"But sometimes the players want more, and the club feel it is the right moment to do it. But the most important thing is they leave happy with the club and what they have done.😉

Oleksandr Zinchenko says joining Arsenal is "a boyhood dream come true" after revealing he started following the club because of former greats😉

But I don't expect any comeback's of any substance from you. Exposed mate, sorry. 😎

"@Michael sorry mate, just been told your only 14, my bad kid, hope you complete your sticker book"   It's "you're", not "your", I mean if you're going to make up immature lies, at least get the spelling right. 😬 I suppose I can't expect much from someone with the intellect of a child though, that's pretty evident. :coffee:

11 minutes ago, Michael said:

Well, if you think that's the case, at least that's better than you sounding like a 5 year old, who's in denial after they've been caught lying.👍

Anyway, great attempt to digress after you were exposed with your lies!😂

"But sometimes the players want more, and the club feel it is the right moment to do it. But the most important thing is they leave happy with the club and what they have done.😉

Oleksandr Zinchenko says joining Arsenal is "a boyhood dream come true" after revealing he started following the club because of former greats😉

But I don't expect any comeback's of any substance from you. Exposed mate, sorry. 😎

"@Michael sorry mate, just been told your only 14, my bad kid, hope you complete your sticker book"   It's "you're", not "your", I mean if you're going to make up immature lies, at least get the spelling right. 😬 I suppose I can't expect much from someone with the intellect of a child though, that's pretty evident. :coffee:

You need medical help Michael, your seriously rattled kid 😂

Archived