talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2017/2018

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, many people tend to forget that we fought against relegation last season, so it's only natural that there are some bad performances. Okay, last night was pretty much inexcusable. But I don't think that a promotion would be good for us anyway. 

48 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I might have asked this before but what happened to BVB @Tommy? Thought you was a Dortmund fan on TFF?

Well, I've found my way back home. Especially in times of Red Bull and Dortmund selling players for 100 Mio € or so... those are things I can't really identify with. And what relation do I have to the city of Dortmund? I maybe know the name of 1 or 2 streets there. It feels much more real and honest to support your local team, and I don't have to explain myself why I'm glory hunting a team 90ish km's away. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

No idea....

I can't believe the referee though. Once again. I have no idea why Haijri's goal was disallowed.

Video replays clearly show that there was no offside, so you were just robbed there...

• Subscriber

What a match so far, haha. Ingolstadt miss a penalty, MSV score, then have their second goal wrongly disallowed just seconds later as their keeper didn't notice the game was on, and then Cohen gets sent off just before the halftime for kicking a Duisburg player in the head. Glad I turned the match on xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, Faithcore said:

It is comedy as long as it does not happen to your own team...

I knoooooow. Don't be mad, you'll still win this :P besides, Werder have been involved in enough slapstick in the past, so.... xD 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Relling said:

The newly promoted teams in 3rd 4th and 5th at the moments. Seems like the third division is at a pretty good level.

It was obvious that the league was going to be very competitive this year, but probably nobody expected all three promoted teams to be doing so well! Darmstadt biggest disappointment :( 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived