Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Newcastle Sign Florian Lejeune From Eibar

One of many hopefully, get all these negative rumours put behind us and crack on. We have 4 decent options at centre half of Hanley leaves and everyone else stays.

34 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Seen a video of him, basically he uses his long legs to block everything xD

You gonna play him goal? Sounds like Pat Jennings!

2 in, how many more on the Fat Spanish Waiters want list?

19 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

You gonna play him goal? Sounds like Pat Jennings!

2 in, how many more on the Fat Spanish Waiters want list?

Personally I don't count Atsu as a new signing because he doesn't add anything new to the team

30 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Personally I don't count Atsu as a new signing because he doesn't add anything new to the team

And he's useless.

Never heard of this guy but pleased that we've eventually got one over the line - need another 6 for me.

44 minutes ago, Toony said:

And he's useless.

Never heard of this guy but pleased that we've eventually got one over the line - need another 6 for me.

Wow, I am glad you have already paid us before someone at the club reads your opinion of Atsu.

The FSW must rate him?

I hope Rafa just rates him as a squad player. I assume he does as that is all he was in the Championship. Be odd to promote him.

I think he was played in the final games of the season as a sort of last chance to prove you are worth a shot next season and he scored twice, so got it.

I think he was starting to show something towards the end of the season, he has pace and he's shown a few times decent end product - set the goal up and Brighton for example and scored around 5 goals when he didn't play much. Got to remember this is someone who hasn't been settled for years anywhere.

Good option to have from the bench and good back up. 6 million in today's market is fuck all.

Yeah that free kick was brilliant. First half against Barnsley he caused havoc as well, when he got a bit of a run in the team hhe done quite well.

He seems to be a decent character to have in the squad - grateful to be at the club etc. Hope he does well for us.