• I'm indifferent
    • I don't like it!
    • I hate it!
    • I don't celebrate it at all

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/12/2022 at 08:58, Devil said:

A lot of the guys I work with fly out and spend Christmas in rented villas in the Canaries. It's not for me personally but each to their own I suppose.

Where do they go?

Just saw your question. Will give a response relating to them when I'm free later on. The response to your question and my post integrate together.

On 17/12/2022 at 08:58, Devil said:

A lot of the guys I work with fly out and spend Christmas in rented villas in the Canaries. It's not for me personally but each to their own I suppose.

Where do they go?

They go Gran Canaria mostly. They go away around 3 to 4 times a year. Funny thing is up until around 20 years ago. He'd have 2 holidays with his wife per year and one lads holiday per year. Around the year 2001 he was on his annual lads holiday in Thailand. Like many who go there they hired loads of girls out and they took pictures and stuff while they were have their party. 

He only told a few people about it and kept the pictures in his glove compartment glovebox. His wife found out and obviously went to his van while he was sunbathing in the garden. She slammed the photos down onto a small table which was next to him. The pictures of him and most of the pictures in general were of the women sat on their laps and there was one of him with his hand up her skirt. She wanted to divorce him lol but fuck knows how he wiggled out of it.

20 years on and he's now allowed to go on a lads holiday since. Saying that, they did go a few times and wanted to go there this December but they said the prices were sky high.

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

They go Gran Canaria mostly. They go away around 3 to 4 times a year. Funny thing is up until around 20 years ago. He'd have 2 holidays with his wife per year and one lads holiday per year. Around the year 2001 he was on his annual lads holiday in Thailand. Like many who go there they hired loads of girls out and they took pictures and stuff while they were have their party. 

He only told a few people about it and kept the pictures in his glove compartment glovebox. His wife found out and obviously went to his van while he was sunbathing in the garden. She slammed the photos down onto a small table which was next to him. The pictures of him and most of the pictures in general were of the women sat on their laps and there was one of him with his hand up her skirt. She wanted to divorce him lol but fuck knows how he wiggled out of it.

20 years on and he's now allowed to go on a lads holiday since. Saying that, they did go a few times and wanted to go there this December but they said the prices were sky high.

My missus is pretty fair when it comes to lads trips to be fair, I've done Amsterdam with the lads loads of times but I'm pretty certain if I asked for a couple of weeks in Thailand she'd not be very keen on the idea.

What was she thinking he was going there for really, she must have known if he was the back packing kind of guy and if its a beach holiday with the lads why fly all the way to Thailand.

Bet she makes his life for that, I know lads who've been caught out, they basically lose all their freedom. May as well call it a day as its no life for him or her. She knows he's slept with prostitutes, she must hate him really.

On 22/12/2022 at 20:55, Devil said:

My missus is pretty fair when it comes to lads trips to be fair, I've done Amsterdam with the lads loads of times but I'm pretty certain if I asked for a couple of weeks in Thailand she'd not be very keen on the idea.

What was she thinking he was going there for really, she must have known if he was the back packing kind of guy and if its a beach holiday with the lads why fly all the way to Thailand.

Bet she makes his life for that, I know lads who've been caught out, they basically lose all their freedom. May as well call it a day as its no life for him or her. She knows he's slept with prostitutes, she must hate him really.

Thing is after that incident in the following years. They did still go Thailand on various occasions as a married couple, opposed to him going with the lads. He said when she used to have a nap he'd slip off to a brothel. Talk about pushing your luck lol.

PS apologies to @Tommy. He must be wondering how his Christmas thread has turned into stories about whores and brothes in Thailand 🤣

Archived