talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How many matches did you watch?

football forum

How many matches of the World Cup did you watch?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many matches did you watch?

I watched the highlights of pretty much all the games at the 2022 World Cup. But as for watching the full matches live, I'd say I watched somewhere between 40 to 50 matches. Work prevented me from watching some of the other matches live, or the fact that some games were being played at the same time as others. In general, I found many of the matches to be very entertaining.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Christ fuck me sideways some of you have too much time on your hands. 

I watched.
All 3 of Germanys games (only the 2nd half of the 3rd)
Argentina vs Saudis
Australia vs Argentina
Netherlands vs Argentina
Australia vs Morocco
Cameroon vs Serbia

England vs Iran
Morocco vs Croatia.

I watched Cameroon vs Serbia, it was kinda pitiful ngl

8 hours ago, Bandito Burrito said:

I watched Cameroon vs Serbia, it was kinda pitiful ngl

Serbia have to be one of the biggest underachievers in recent European football history. They always seem to have a crop of really talented players, but they seem to fail to deliver on the big stage. Mitrovic, Vlahovic, Jovic, Kostic, Tadic, Savic etc. are all in their current national team, but they failed to get by opposition they should really be beating. I mean Cameroon are a decent side, but Serbia with all their talent, should have really beaten them, they should also have done better against Switzerland as well.

Just now, Michael said:

Serbia have to be one of the biggest underachievers in recent European football history. They always seem to have a crop of really talented players, but they seem to fail to deliver on the big stage. Mitrovic, Vlahovic, Jovic, Kostic, Tadic, Savic etc. are all in their current national team, but they failed to get by opposition they should really be beating. I mean Cameroon are a decent side, but Serbia with all their talent, should have really beaten them, they should also have done better against Switzerland as well.

Precisely this. I only go to Serbia in the summer so I dont really get to talk to other Serbs abt the football team, but I can name players like Milinkovic Savic and Milinkovic Savic (GK and MF), or vlahovic and many others that most people know. Good players, but somehow they fail to beat cameroon, and got dogged by switzerland.

5 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

Precisely this. I only go to Serbia in the summer so I dont really get to talk to other Serbs abt the football team, but I can name players like Milinkovic Savic and Milinkovic Savic (GK and MF), or vlahovic and many others that most people know. Good players, but somehow they fail to beat cameroon, and got dogged by switzerland.

It's amazing watching Serbia underperform, while their neighbours Croatia always usually overperform and go very far into major competitions. Perhaps the Serbs could learn a thing or two from their Croatian neighbours.

12 hours ago, Michael said:

It's amazing watching Serbia underperform, while their neighbours Croatia always usually overperform and go very far into major competitions. Perhaps the Serbs could learn a thing or two from their Croatian neighbours.

Hopefully. I think with all their talent getting older they only have next world cup to show who they are with their top performers.

Archived