talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kevin Schade Signs for Brentford

Looking to be a loan to buy deal, had a few rejected bids in the Summer. Can't say I've watched him, clearly trying to strengthen our forward lines in anticipation of Toney's ban but also long term development.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Danny said:

Looking to be a loan to buy deal, had a few rejected bids in the Summer. Can't say I've watched him, clearly trying to strengthen our forward lines in anticipation of Toney's ban but also long term development.

Never heard of this lad but reading the comments of @Tommy he sounds exciting.

What's happening with Damsgard? he looked fantastic at the Euro's

57 minutes ago, Devil said:

Never heard of this lad but reading the comments of @Tommy he sounds exciting.

What's happening with Damsgard? he looked fantastic at the Euro's

Hadn’t played a lot of football last season due to an injury. Since then it’s been about keeping him fit, trying to give him minutes and getting him into form.

But it’s also been hard dropping our 2 man strike partnership up, so its difficult to just chuck him in when the current formation has done us well.

I think Damsgaard will be a bit of a slow burner, but hopefully gets back to his best.

Just now, Danny said:

You don’t want him in England @Tommy?

I like Freiburg a lot, and I liked seeing him play for them. So it's a shame to see him go. But as I said above, it's probably a very good deal for Freiburg which will help them grow even more in the future.

Hope he does well for you though! 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I like Freiburg a lot, and I liked seeing him play for them. So it's a shame to see him go. But as I said above, it's probably a very good deal for Freiburg which will help them grow even more in the future.

Hope he does well for you though! 

I like to see that, I’m looking forward to seeing how he will progress. No doubt we will get the best out of him.

14 minutes ago, Danny said:

I like to see that, I’m looking forward to seeing how he will progress. No doubt we will get the best out of him.

Regret to pour water in your beer, still Schade is only 21 years old and wasn't even a regular starter for Freiburg. Although he's clearly talented the transfer to England came too early for him to make a real impact, in my honest opinion.

• The title was changed to Kevin Schade Signs for Brentford
28 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Regret to pour water in your beer, still Schade is only 21 years old and wasn't even a regular starter for Freiburg. Although he's clearly talented the transfer to England came too early for him to make a real impact, in my honest opinion.

He won't be starting considering he has Toney, Mbeumo and Wissa to get ahead of. Clearly a long-term target that we will hope to be playing regularly within the next year and a half.

Archived