8 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Shower
    • Bath

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Shower, I have never liked the idea of sitting in a bath with all your body shite you have just washed off floating around you and clinging back onto your skin, I know some people have a bath and then a shower after but that's not my way.

Growing up in Aussie land all the bathrooms we had always had a separate shower cubicle beside the bath and in my army days in Germany the bathroom block had showers and nothing else, we have lived in this flat now for over 14 years and I can count on my fingers how many times I have had a bath in here.

• Subscriber

Shower. I do enjoy a relaxing bath with a book and a drink every once in a while, especially if it's a whirlpool, but a shower is faster, more refreshing, energizing, and just generally feels better. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Shower. I do enjoy a relaxing bath with a book and a drink every once in a while, especially if it's a whirlpool, but a shower is faster, more refreshing, energizing, and just generally feels better. 

I shower every day and haven't had a bath for around 25 years. Shower is so quick and convenient, water over body, use your soap/shower gel and rinse off. Am in and out in under 10 minutes and always have the water lukewarm. 

Also you can't beat the feeling of water flowing between your buttcheeks. 

Archived