talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(CL R16) - Inter Milan vs Porto - Wednesday 22nd February, 2023 (1st Leg)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lukaku showed his determination with his late goal and it was a well taken shot after his header bounced off the post. But I think that Otavio's sending off helped Inter get the win here. It is still a close encounter though and the return leg in Porto should be interesting.

24 minutes ago, Michael said:

Lukaku showed his determination with his late goal and it was a well taken shot after his header bounced off the post. But I think that Otavio's sending off helped Inter get the win here. It is still a close encounter though and the return leg in Porto should be interesting.

Overall Inter were the better side I thought before the sending off. 

Lukaku is just a different player when wearing an Inter shirt. Watching him for the Nerazzurri vs Man U/Chelsea is so much a night and day when it comes to production and effort. 

14 minutes ago, Eco said:

Overall Inter were the better side I thought before the sending off. 

Lukaku is just a different player when wearing an Inter shirt. Watching him for the Nerazzurri vs Man U/Chelsea is so much a night and day when it comes to production and effort. 

I thought it was quite balanced, as both sides had big scoring chances to take the lead. I just think that sending offs in these types of close games does make a difference.

I agree, Lukaku is an excellent forward. Not only is he fast, big and strong, he also strikes the ball beautifully, with great technique. He is definitely still one of the best forwards out there, he is world class.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived