• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Usually go for a few horses.

Got the following:

Coko Beach
Mr Incredible
The Big Dog

SkyBet had a boost offer for Noble Yeats or Corach Rambler to win at 5/1. I don't usually like backing the favourite for this race though. Usually an outsider pulls something out of the bag miraculously. 

• Subscriber

This and the Derby are about the only time me and the wife will put a bet on and maybe the Scottish/Irish and Welsh GN, my horses...

• Aint That A Shame
  • Mr Incredible
  • Any Seconds Now

The wife does have the knack of picking the winner more often than not though and she will put a straight bet on of a £1 for a win only, I will go for 50p e/w, the wifes horses...

• Hill Sixteen
  • Minella Trump

• Subscriber
On 14/04/2023 at 15:20, Stan said:

Usually go for a few horses.

Got the following:

Coko Beach
Mr Incredible
The Big Dog

SkyBet had a boost offer for Noble Yeats or Corach Rambler to win at 5/1. I don't usually like backing the favourite for this race though. Usually an outsider pulls something out of the bag miraculously. 

You should have backed Corach Rambler @Stan 

Our son backed the winner and never told me he had that horse on the big twat, normally we listen to his bets as he was a bookie manager with William Him a while back and gets a lot of tips from whoever.

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Animals should not be used to entertain humans, most of whom are also gambling addicts. 

True, exactly what our daughter tells us, I mentioned to the wife that one of the horses she picked Hill Sixteen fell and had to be put down, the wife looked a bit shocked.

It's something us older generation should really think about, gambling on an animal in a dangerous sport that could be lethal to the animal in question. :(

Archived