talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3. Liga and below 2023/24

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Viva la FCB, @Coma Can you tell me something about Emmanuel Iwe from Minnesota United? Read he had a trial at FCS this week. Saw he only played 3 matches with their first team, when googling him. That doesn't look that promessing in combination with him having to go through a trial?

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Viva la FCB, @Coma Can you tell me something about Emmanuel Iwe from Minnesota United? Read he had a trial at FCS this week. Saw he only played 3 matches with their first team, when googling him. That doesn't look that promessing in combination with him having to go through a trial?

Sorry sir I know nothing about him. I used to follow MLS a little more closely some years ago, more when we first joined MLS and Davies was around. Lost a lot of interest since and really only know the odd thing from going to a match once or twice a season. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Same as Viva, I don't pay much attention to MLS.  Sorry bud!

• Upvote 1

Know it's 12th tier and won't probably interest anybody, stilla father as well as both his sons and his niece all scored, when St. Augustin won their Kreisliga C match. Mentioning it since it be flubbergasted to learn something like a father and his sons scoring for the same team in the same match has happened that often, especially if you add a women from their wider family also scoring for this men's team to the mix.