talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaffr 2023/24 - Championship Fantasy League

football forum

On 02/05/2024 at 11:45, Stan said:

Have also enjoyed it. 

Not sure if it was Gaffr or another game - but a few seasons ago there was an EFL fantasy league one, where you had to have a certain amount of L1 & L2 players. Wouldn't mind if that came back too as it would stop the Championship dominance which at times can get a bit too predictable.

You and @The Palace Fan smashed this season right from the start. I messed up my start so was always playing catch-up, and mistimed some of my boosts/chips. 

Yeah it helps if you get a good start for sure.

Pleased with 46th overall, especially after a bad start. Think i did well in the final third of the season and positioned myself well with the 3 chips used.

So I guess that means I've won our pre season bet between you, me and @JoshBRFC :ph34r:

A great week to have my lowest OR of the season.

The last eight games is what's done me in. I gambled on Championship teams not making it to the quarters of the FA Cup once the round of sixteen was drawn so used two boosts early.

Next season should be more interesting. Hopefully with less FA Cup replays we will have less double gameweeks and boost strategies will be all over the place. 

• Subscriber
On 05/05/2024 at 12:57, Lucas said:

Yeah it helps if you get a good start for sure.

Pleased with 46th overall, especially after a bad start. Think i did well in the final third of the season and positioned myself well with the 3 chips used.

So I guess that means I've won our pre season bet between you, me and @JoshBRFC :ph34r:

Haha you have. Am I bottom? I forgot about this tbh, I’ve not logged in for months. I’m bad for doing this. I will win the next one!