talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaffr 2023/24 - Championship Fantasy League

football forum

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

The best Fantasy Game in town is back.

Feels weird not being able to select Mitrovic, Solanke or Pukki as a forward.

With how good the 3 relegated sides were in terms of key players, it's made picking a squad this season very difficult. Early days but hard to pick not knowing if some players will still be around...

Going to be interesting to see if they have any new chips this year too. They've been quite innovative in their ideas previously and always seem keen to keep things fresh.

There are a couple chips in GAFFR that I really feel FPL could draw on and incorporate into their game than the tried and tested one's.

• The topic was pinned

Are we doing a league this season? (Minus the randoms?)

I just did a team quick, found it a bit difficult actually with so much uncertainty but in a way, it makes it more fun there's less predictable picks.

• Administrator
On 11/07/2023 at 15:39, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Forgot about this last season. Will have to have a look.

Got the codes to join the TF365 league (if needed)?

On 11/07/2023 at 15:55, Stan said:

Do it!

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Are we doing a league this season? (Minus the randoms?)

I think @Bluebird Hewitt must have me on ignore :ph34r:

Hope there is a league, adds a bit more fun to it.

Hard to pick a team this season. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

I’ve joined fellas. 

Hoping to stay involved this season!

I know we have discussed before but never actually done. But shall we do £5 each and top 2 pay or something? Keep us all interested xD

I'm happy to do so but normally with these things, its better everyone says yes before a ball is kicked and money is paid up front xD

If they don't, I'm happy to do an individual bet mate, who finishes above who, tenner? (Or as you have a little one, fiver so she can still eat at night)

• Subscriber

So who’s in the league I can’t see yet? Shall we all send Mr Admin @Stan 5 or 10 each?  Its better paying now in my opinion, keep us interested throughout the season for the chance to win a few pints at each others expense ¬¬ I’m also happy to hold the funds if people want to send to me?

@Lucas @The Palace Fan @Bluebird Hewitt not sure who else is in? If it’s only us then may as well do winner takes all. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I'm happy to hold the funds. I took Tella in and out my team about 3 times xD

If we transfer you the money mate, do you want to PM and let me know the details and ill put mine in.

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Screenshot_20230804_100803_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dd13c05934811450dae66fcbb83d4367.jpg

'I can't believe I went with one forward when it was obvious that the best four forwards in this league were going to smash well over 20 goals'

(Me in June 2024).

8 the same, with 2 of them on the bench.

I would assume most template teams will have Dieng, Rankin-Costello, Manning, Sinisterra, Ward-Prowse, Dewsbury-Hall and Davis.