talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2023/24 - 12-13th August, 2023

football forum

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

but you've had the less disruption of anyone really, its been a smooth transition for you and its absolutely yours to lose.

I still think there'll be a comparatively small amount of disruption to the squad.

Faes and Iheanacho have been linked away with moves, and they've played a lot already.

But players like Castagne, Daka, Soumare and Souttar seem to be the players we're happy to let go.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Lucas said:

It's worked out like a dream for Leicester really because they'll be no challenge from us with all our issues. Absolute mess we are in 2 games in and it'll be a total steady the ship job this season for Farke, with a view to promotion next year in our case. Very deflating stuff, got 10th place finish written all over it.

I think Saints will always be up there for the sheer amount of goals they have in the team but you've had the less disruption of anyone really, its been a smooth transition for you and its absolutely yours to lose.

Might well be that someone emerges from last years contingent and steals in. Perhaps someone like a Coventry who seem to have strengthened well.

I'm with you on Coventry, they have lost two key players but they've done what I quite like in that they've used the substantial sales to improve the wider team even if they have been slightly weakened in a couple of areas. Haji Wright seems to be a pretty ambitious signing. Not quite sure about Simms myself but they've been recruiting well for a while now.

I really wonder if it might actually be Ipswich. Something really good is going there.