• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

You better do and convincingly as well. 

Have a good holiday. :)

Thanks a lot! First thing we do when we get there is watch our game hopefully.

0-2 to us I'm thinking. Think the quality will shine through. Our margin for error seems to be tiny.

Farke's return then. First game back at Carrow Road as an opposition manager.

I imagine he get's a good reception but equally, I imagine they will be desperate to get one up on him and us.

Expecting a tough game straight after the break and I'd probably not be too disappointed with a draw but I do think we have the quality to trouble them, especially with Gnonto back in the squad.

On 20/10/2023 at 13:34, Lucas said:

Expecting a tough game straight after the break and I'd probably not be too disappointed with a draw but I do think we have the quality to trouble them, especially with Gnonto back in the squad.

I tell you what, we're our worst enemy in this league and we don't half make hard work of things. That said, we unquestionaly possess a big threat from an attacking perspective. If you can score goals, you'll always have a chance in the Championship.

I don't think we have the best all round side, certainly not defensively, but you'd think attack wise there probably isn't much more exciting than us. Thats a really great win from 2-0 down at HT.

Honestly thought it would be one of those days chances we missed in the first half but when you have a couple game changers in your team, they can always pull you right back into things. We're fortunate to have some quality.

Summerville looks like an absolute rolls royce in this league. Has to be the best winger down here surely. Great to see the kid flourishing. Got to sort out these sloppy goals mind, it's become far too normal for my liking.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I tell you what, we're our worst enemy in this league and we don't half make hard work of things. That said, we unquestionaly possess a big threat from an attacking perspective. If you can score goals, you'll always have a chance in the Championship.

I don't think we have the best all round side, certainly not defensively, but you'd think attack wise there probably isn't much more exciting than us. Thats a really great win from 2-0 down at HT.

Honestly thought it would be one of those days chances we missed in the first half but when you have a couple game changers in your team, they can always pull you right back into things. We're fortunate to have some quality.

Summerville looks like an absolute rolls royce in this league. Has to be the best winger down here surely. Great to see the kid flourishing. Got to sort out these sloppy goals mind, it's become far too normal for my liking.

One of my Norwich supporting family members text me at half time saying: 'Whats happened to Leeds?', I replied saying: 'Careful it's half time!'.

I can't say I expected the second half to unfold as it did.

41 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

One of my Norwich supporting family members text me at half time saying: 'Whats happened to Leeds?', I replied saying: 'Careful it's half time!'.

I can't say I expected the second half to unfold as it did.

They should have known better if they were watching, we missed a few chances first half to be fair.

Have to say though, Norwich retreated so far back Second half, it's no wonder Farke put Bamford and Gnonto on, with Summerville, Rutter, Piroe and James still on the pitch. 

Clever spot from Farke, poor in game management by Wagner and I'd say that cost them.

Edited by Lucas

Middlesbrough look like they are starting to get something going now. Five straight wins and two points off the playoffs now. Quietly gone about things after starting so poorly.

After winning six on the bounce, Preston now haven't won in five. Classic Championship form. It did feel like they wouldn't be unable to sustain their start and to be 4th still with no win in five shows what a great start they had, but it does feel like the league is starting to settle a little now. Definitely reek of a mid-table team.

Southampton love late goals. They've now won 7pts from goals scored in the 90+ minutes. Lucky? Or maybe signs of a fit team.

Darren Moore got his first win for Huddersfield yesterday. One loss in five isn't bad although they do like a draw. Looking like he's taking the Warnock mantle of making them tough to beat.

QPR now 7 games without a win, which includes 4 straight losses. Think their biggest issue is goals without a doubt. Seem to struggle to create chances, and Ainsworth's record there now reads as 17 defeats in 26 matches managed. Only a matter of time before he's gone.

Sheffield Wednesday now 12 games without a win. Plymouth and Rotherham next, they have to break their duck against either of those you feel to stand any real chance of surviving.

• The topic was unpinned